Powerful and Compact LMR to IP Gateway
The TCB-iP2 makes it easy to interface two radio/cell phone devices with integrated VoIP. VoIP modes include SIP, RTP, Multicast and Unicast operation. Access, interconnect & operate two radios from a Windows™ computer. Talk with Land Mobile Radios & other interoperability systems. Easily control multiple iP2 systems with simple click of the mouse. Ideal for small deployments but expandable for an unlimited number of radio ports interfacing over IP. Supports optional LinkTDS dispatch software which provides a dispatch center or a large network managed solution. Rack mount kit supporting 4 modules available. Ideal for small deployments but expandable for an unlimited number of radio ports interfacing over IP.
• Interface Land Mobile Radios and other Interoperability systems to the TCB-iP2.
• Integrated VoIP and network management software enable the TCB-iP2 to be operated over IP.
• Allows two radios to be accessed, interconnected and operated from a Windows™ based computer.
• An ideal interface to remotely operate up to two radios over IP.
• Powerful 600 MIPS Digital Signal Processed (DSP) based operation.
• Includes a user adjustable Digital Audio Delay, up to 4 seconds per port.
• Digital Spooling allows access to satellite and trunking radio systems without losing audio due to the access delay.
• Windows™ GUI software includes management and duplex streaming VoIP audio enabling full computer control and operation.
• Users can easily control multiple iP2 systems by a simple click of the mouse.
• Large assortment of radio interface cables available for both handheld/mobile radios and includes support for 5/6 pin MIL-STD Audio.
• Supports Link Communications Tactical Dispatch System software. Enables CAD dispatch operation from single or multiple computers.