Powerful Radio & Satellite Interoperability
An IP based solution for the MSAT-G2 satellite based radio. Enables operation over IP and includes two Land Mobile Radio ports enabling radio and satellite interoperability.
The TCB-MSATiP system is a powerful DSP based communication system that enables operation between the MSAT-G2 satellite based radio and multiple other land based devices. The system supports connections between the MSAT-G2 radio, its handset and two Land Mobile Radios in addition to VoIP based communications over IP.
• Integrated VoIP and network management software enables the MSAT Handset to access the G2 over a network connection
• Allows MSAT-G2 and two radios to be accessed, interconnected and operated from a Windows(TM) based computer
• Powered from the MSAT-G2 radio or an external +12VDC power cube (included)
• Includes an under dash mounting bracket that supports both the TCB-MSATiP and the MSAT-G2 radio
• Windows(TM) GUI software includes management and duplex streaming VoIP audio enabling full computer control and operation
• Large assortment of radio interface cables available for both handheld/mobile radios and includes support for 5/6 pin MIL-STD Audio
• Powerful 600 MIPS Digital Signal Processed (DSP) based operation.
• Includes a user adjustable Digital Audio Delay,up to 4 seconds per port.
• Digital Spooling allows access to satellite and trunking radio systems without losing audio due to the access delay.