TCB-4 Capability with Rack Mounted Flexibility…
The Tactical Communications Bridge-4 Rack provides a solution to your communication interoperability for systems with up to 8 radios in a rack mounted form-factor.
The TCB-4 offers the flexibility of portability and set up for easy field configuration and quick field servicing. Radio interfacing is accomplished using the built-in radio settings database. Utilizing large 5.8” color LCD touch panel display, users can monitor a port’s activity input data and parameters without the need for a computer.
The TCB-4 is an ideal interface between Analog and Digital trunked radio systems. Operators utilizing iDen PTT phones can easily connect the phone with other conventional or trunking radio systems utilizing the available radio interface cables.
Standard options include digital audio delay, DTMF control, DSP based digital audio interface, and operates from +12VDC with the AC adapter included.
Unlimited applications along with an affordable price make the TCB-4 an ideal choice for interoperability solutions in the public safety field.
• Powerful DSP based digital audio interface.
• Color LCD Touch Screen allows field configuration, port monitoring and radio adjustment control
• Adjustable VOX detector Non-VOX based COR inputs
• Supports Analog, Digital and cellular radios
• Modular design with support for up to 10 radios allows custom configuration and quick field servicing
• Support for several cellular and PTT style mobile phones
• Built-In Digital Audio Delay minimizes Trunking receiver clipping
• Front panel / DTMF control to change operational modes
• Dual Telephone module supports Pots/2/4 wire interface (option)
• 10 W Speaker / microphone feature supports local dispatch operator position
• Large assortment of radio interface cables available for both handheld/mobile radios
• Web Page Ethernet Interface for remote control operation
• Operates from +12VDC (AC Adapter Included)
• Priced to meet your budget